¨Reboot and select proper boot device¨

I was working quietly on my pc when out of nowhere the screen froze and no matter how much I waited, I did absolutely nothing, I decided to manually restart it by the power button of the pc and it threw me a black screen that said ¨Reboot and select proper boot device¨ I looked for information and followed some tutorials, I entered the BIOS to check the boot disks and everything was fine, my pc read both disks, a 1 TB HDD and a 240GB SSD What is my boot disk, I gave it Ctrl, Alt, Del to restart but I kept getting the same message ... what should I do? help

I check the cables and everything is well connected, I'm trying to boot the pc from a pendrive to enter cmd, so check diskpart and see if the pc reads the ssd disk or if it has something wrong, after checking, everything was normal, try to run the command ¨Clean¨ to format it and be able to install Windows again but it throws me the error ¨diskpart an error has been found, the request cannot be made due to a device error¨

Apologies in advance in case something is misspelled, my native language is Spanish

3 minutes ago, LeoGO said:

and it threw me a black screen that said ¨Reboot and select proper boot device¨

open your BIOS menu and see if you can find the storage where your OS is installed in there.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

2 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

open your BIOS menu and see if you can find the storage where your OS is installed in there.

Yes, I did that and I found the disk there, I put it in priority # 1 but I still get the same message when restarting

48 minutes ago, LeoGO said:

I was working quietly on my pc when out of nowhere the screen froze and no matter how much I waited, I did absolutely nothing, I decided to manually restart it by the power button of the pc and it threw me a black screen that said ¨Reboot and select proper boot device¨ I looked for information and followed some tutorials, I entered the BIOS to check the boot disks and everything was fine, my pc read both disks, a 1 TB HDD and a 240GB SSD What is my boot disk, I gave it Ctrl, Alt, Del to restart but I kept getting the same message ... what should I do? help

I check the cables and everything is well connected, I'm trying to boot the pc from a pendrive to enter cmd, so check diskpart and see if the pc reads the ssd disk or if it has something wrong, after checking, everything was normal, try to run the command ¨Clean¨ to format it and be able to install Windows again but it throws me the error ¨diskpart an error has been found, the request cannot be made due to a device error¨

Apologies in advance in case something is misspelled, my native language is Spanish

What SSD is this? Truly sounds like its suffered some kind of failure. Its still showing up but cannot be accessed in any way.

2 minutes ago, rickeo said:

What SSD is this? Truly sounds like its suffered some kind of failure. Its still showing up but cannot be accessed in any way.

is a WD Green Sata SSD