Some RGB lights have stopped working

INS_Omniac

Hello,

A new build of mine has been doing pretty good this first month of operation. After its first 2 weeks, some RGB stopped working; all but one RGB device and that is all the RGB fans. They are all connected into one cable using Cooler Master's 1-5 ARGB Splitter (3 pin). It wasn't much of a priority since it is just RGB. However, I came to the thought that maybe the cable is a defect. I got it replaced and the same issue happened; not all lights are on.

What is interesting is that they are all connected to one cable and the RGB fans (came with EK's AIO Elite that had a PWM fan hub) still work on the same cable. The RGB lights don't seem fried either. They all turn on for a split second every time I turn on the system and they randomly turn on for like 5 minutes at the most random times.

What could be the issue? Is it all too much for one RGB header? If it is, unfortunately the motherboard only has one 3 pin header for RGB unless there is like some sort of converter.

Much appreciated!

Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 9 5950x

CPUc: EK AIO Elite 360mm

GPU: RTX 3080 TI FE

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 32GB DDR4 3200MHz

MOBO: ASUS TUF X570 WIFI Plus

PSU: EVGA 850w GT

You could get a RGB hub added in, like a Commander Core or Lighting Core like hub. 

System Specs: (Click Expand)                                              

"Beatrix"

• CPU AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3D
  • Motherboard GIGABYTE X570 I AORUS Pro Wi-Fi
  • RAM 2 x 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro @ 3200mhz CL16
  • GPU Gigabyte Eagle RX 6700XT
  • Case Corsair Crystal 280x
  • Storage 1x Samsung 980 Pro (1TB) 1x Samsung 970 Evo Plus (500GB) 1x Samsung 860 Evo (1TB)
  • PSU EVGA G5 850W
  • Display(s) 27" Viewsonic XG2705
  • Cooling Corsair H100i Elite Capellix AIO | 4x QL120 RGB fans | 2x QL140 RGB fans
  • Keyboard Logitech G Pro
  • Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed /w Powerplay
  • Sound Logitech G Pro Wired
  • Operating System Windows 10 Professional 21H1