PC build for Office Use

hackgod

Budget (including currency): 45000/- INR (Indian Rupees)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Strictly for business use (Using Marg, a spreadsheet software mainly used in pharmacy shops)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I have the monitor, keyboard and mouse 

Either platform, ( AMD or Intel) will suffice for me since I need the best bang for the buck  

(If possible, please use this site -: https://mdcomputers.in/

Edited by hackgod

That means you'll have no need for GPU, Even Intel integrated graphics will be absolutely enough.

So get a I5 11400 or 11500, B560 Micro ATX Motherboard, 16 GB RAM (2x8GB 3200 CL 16), SSD is must, Get a not too expensive NVMe Gen 3 drive, I think 500GB will be enough? Get a ~30-40 USD equivalent tower cooler, ~400-500W PSU from reliable brand, Micro ATX case and that'll be all you'll need. 

Just now, Dr0idGh0sT said:

That means you'll have no need for GPU, Even Intel integrated graphics will be absolutely enough.

So get a I5 11400 or 11500, B560 Micro ATX Motherboard, 16 GB RAM (2x8GB 3200 CL 16), SSD is must, Get a not too expensive NVMe Gen 3 drive, I think 500GB will be enough? Get a ~30-40 USD equivalent tower cooler, ~400-500W PSU from reliable brand, Micro ATX case and that'll be all you'll need. 

Yes, 500GB is enough and for bulk storage I'll throw in a 1TB WD Hard drive, also just a question, will B560 chipset support 11th Gen series CPUs of the box or a BIOS update will be needed ?

15 minutes ago, hackgod said:

Yes, 500GB is enough and for bulk storage I'll throw in a 1TB WD Hard drive, also just a question, will B560 chipset support 11th Gen series CPUs of the box or a BIOS update will be needed ?

B560 does support 11th gen CPUs, B460 would need bios update.

3 hours ago, Dr0idGh0sT said:

B460 would need bios update.

B460 don't support 11th gen at all!!!

40 minutes ago, --SID-- said:

B460 don't support 11th gen at all!!!

Where you got that info from? 😄

400 series boards does support 11th gen Intel CPUs after bios update, That includes B460 as well..

4 hours ago, Dr0idGh0sT said:

I was not able to squeeze an aftermarket cooler in the parts list since it would have gone over the budget so, the stock cooler would have to suffice. Also in my country 2X4GB modules are more expensive so I had to go single channel.

image.thumb.png.27a0d6825bc6d15ff9260b22a12c3b4f.png

53 minutes ago, hackgod said:

I was not able to squeeze an aftermarket cooler in the parts list since it would have gone over the budget so, the stock cooler would have to suffice. Also in my country 2X4GB modules are more expensive so I had to go single channel.

image.thumb.png.27a0d6825bc6d15ff9260b22a12c3b4f.png

It's okey list, But I would really recommend getting 2 of those RAM sticks, Not only 8 GB, 16 GB instead.