Phanteks T30 Availability

does anybody know will the T30 be available in the Southeast Asian region ?

so far zero people are selling the T30 here. 

Also tin foil hat theory: the T30 is actualy design by and made by Noctua but sold under Phanteks brand, I mean they use the same materials, the same premium packageing, maybe they just made a deal with them?

36 minutes ago, XVB said:

does anybody know will the T30 be available in the Southeast Asian region ?

It will be if a local retailer decides to stock it.

36 minutes ago, XVB said:

Also tin foil hat theory: the T30 is actualy design by and made by Noctua but sold under Phanteks brand, I mean they use the same materials, the same premium packageing, maybe they just made a deal with them?

No.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

12 minutes ago, BobVonBob said:

It will be if a local retailer decides to stock it.

No.

it would be cool though 🤣. Yea, thats what I am  woried about, how good is Phanteks global distribution network ?

If you're in the Southeast Asian region, you can always order from Aliexpress, get them directly from China. But if you really want to have a warranty, Noctua A12x25 is a decent option.

5 hours ago, Dogzilla07 said:

If you're in the Southeast Asian region, you can always order from Aliexpress, get them directly from China. But if you really want to have a warranty, Noctua A12x25 is a decent option.

on the point of Aliexpress.. No, not comfortable buying from Ali for various reasons pertaining to trust and the A12x25 is an option, infact I would buy it today if the T30 takes to long to be available