Build for PC gaming and emulation.

Budget (including currency): Around 1,000 USD (25,000 MXN)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: PC Gaming: From Esports (Rocket League, LoL, etc.) to some AAA games (Horizon Zero, Nier: Automata, TW3) Emulation: anything from GBA to Nintendo Switch. Video editing and audio pruduction: I'd like to do some light animation, video editing and produce a podcast i already have a mic for as a hobby.

Other details This PC would be my main device for some time although i've pictured it as a couch gaming and emulation system over time, with it's biggest workload demand being the next couple years until i get something better. As such i still have doubts about whether or not the selected CPU and GPU would hold themselves as a video editing machine and eventually as a decent enough system for couch gaming and emulation with an upcoming 4k TV that i would hopefully buy next year.

Prices in Mexico SUCK, so, for instance, a  GTX 1660 is about 490 USD and a 1660ti costs 630 USD for like 10 fps more, so I would honestly buy whatever meets my expectations regardless of brand or model as far as it delivers enough performance to do the aforementioned stuff.

Components:

CPU: i3 10100f (currently less than 100 USD here)

GPU: 1660 - 2060

RAM: 16Gb of the fastest and cheapest I can buy

Would this run games at high framerate in 1080p and 60 fps at 4k or should rethink it? 

Also, I'd be buying during black friday so i still have enough time to plan it.