Anyone got a way to sort Start Menu apps in Windows 11?

HelplmChoking
Go to solution Solved by HelplmChoking,

Aaaand I've sorted it myself.

Installed ExplorerPatcher - nice lil tool. Didn't need or want the entire old Win10 taskbar (although I do miss the smaller size) so after activating the Start Menu tweaks I just deleted the dll in the Windows folder and it's left me with a usable start menu and the full Win11 experience. Lovely stuff w

Windows 11 has been smooth for me so far, no bugs and not even any settings changed. I've only got 2 gripes:

The taskbar is stupid, no way to turn small icons back on and they really should go to a MacOS style dock at this point but I've kinda given up solving that in a way that doesn't bork the clock style.

And, most importantly, my beautiful new start menu!!

image.png.a39130a80c776f5be1f9e401e8b92e97.png

So minimal! So clean! So desperately in need of a way to default to All Apps!

Has anyone got a clean way to make that happen? Bonus points if you have a way to shrink my taskbar without sending half the clock and control icons off the screen 😅

Laptop: Asus GA502DU

RAM: 16GB DDR4 | CPU: Ryzen 3750H | GPU: GTX 1660ti

Aaaand I've sorted it myself.

Installed ExplorerPatcher - nice lil tool. Didn't need or want the entire old Win10 taskbar (although I do miss the smaller size) so after activating the Start Menu tweaks I just deleted the dll in the Windows folder and it's left me with a usable start menu and the full Win11 experience. Lovely stuff w

Laptop: Asus GA502DU

RAM: 16GB DDR4 | CPU: Ryzen 3750H | GPU: GTX 1660ti