OBS, Bad Settings or Normal?

So I was using OBS for a year, still cannot found a perfect settings for my Laptop, it has NVEC but still when recording games its Pixelated with a lot of frame drops. But when I record a video from Youtube I got amazing, AMAZING Quality, its just doesn't look like it's recorded, its like you download the video from Youtube quality! But in games got frame drops, pixelated and other crap, but OBS doesn't show that the Encoding is overloaded, the game is running at 80fps but the recording is running at 30 even if I set the FPS to 60, this is confusing for me and I want to see if someone can help me solve this problem. 

I don't stream that much but here is my PC Specs
i5-8300H 4C/8T 4 GHz
GTX 1050 Ti 4GB VRAM (OC) 1911 MHz
12 GB DDR4 2666 MHz SO-DIMM RAM
512 GB M.2 NVMe SSD
1 TB SATA III SSHD
Performance
Shadow Of The Tomb Raider High Settings

63 FPS
Forza Horizon 4 Ultra Settings
73 FPS

Connection Wired
Up to 300 Mbps Download
Up To 200 Mbps Upload

On 10/4/2021 at 7:46 PM, The Unknown Voice said:

This question should be moved to troubleshooting.

For one, it shouldn't. This is software related question. For two, if you think it should, report and moderation will see if it really should.

12 hours ago, ItzMadMan said:

I don't stream that much but here is my PC Specs
i5-8300H 4C/8T 4 GHz
GTX 1050 Ti 4GB VRAM (OC) 1911 MHz
12 GB DDR4 2666 MHz SO-DIMM RAM
512 GB M.2 NVMe SSD
1 TB SATA III SSHD
Performance
Shadow Of The Tomb Raider High Settings

63 FPS
Forza Horizon 4 Ultra Settings
73 FPS

Connection Wired
Up to 300 Mbps Download
Up To 200 Mbps Upload

So if I got it correct, you can record watching videos with browser, but streaming while gaming is too much? What are your stream settings? Have you tried to lower game graphic settings?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 10/6/2021 at 12:49 AM, LogicalDrm said:

For one, it shouldn't. This is software related question. For two, if you think it should, report and moderation will see if it really should.

So if I got it correct, you can record watching videos with browser, but streaming while gaming is too much? What are your stream settings? Have you tried to lower game graphic settings?

streaming is at 8000kbps because my wifi has 8mbps upload speed, recording is at 15000kbps. quality preset.

1 hour ago, ItzMadMan said:

streaming is at 8000kbps because my wifi has 8mbps upload speed, recording is at 15000kbps. quality preset.

You should lower upload bitrate. For two reasons. One is that its recommended to leave 20% headroom anyway. And second is that Twitch has 6000kbps limit unless you are some higher tier affiliate. Plus, if you are playing online game, the game is also using your upload to send data. Plus all other software you send something to Internet with.

I assume you are streaming and recording 1080p60?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv