PC doesn't boot first time

Phobosy

So recently i've been having a strange issue where my pc won't display any picture unless i restart it once or twice then it will eventually turn on I haven't changed any components or anything anybody know why it might be?

13 minutes ago, Phobosy said:

So recently i've been having a strange issue where my pc won't display any picture unless i restart it once or twice then it will eventually turn on I haven't changed any components or anything anybody know why it might be?

Do you even get a bios screen or no? 

Just now, m9x3mos said:

Do you even get a bios screen or no? 

No nothing monitors dont turn on and if i maunally turn the monitor on still nothing until i restart

Just now, Phobosy said:

No nothing monitors dont turn on and if i maunally turn the monitor on still nothing until i restart

Sounds like something is failing to initialize. Does your board have anything that shows boot progress? 

Maybe try resting the bios to defaults and see if that helps. 

2 minutes ago, m9x3mos said:

Sounds like something is failing to initialize. Does your board have anything that shows boot progress? 

Maybe try resting the bios to defaults and see if that helps. 

I have no clue if my board does have anything i'm not all that tech savvy its a MSI Z390 gaming plus if that helps lmao if it does have any i can have a look next time it fails to boot

Hey, I'm having the same problem i think. My pc has a gtx 650 graphics card. So when the graphics card is connected to my motherboard and monitor and I try to turn my pc on, the monitor doesn’t display anything. It only wakes up from it’s default sleep mode after restarting the pc atleast 3 times. Also, my integrated intel hd 4400 works just fine. The problem only occurs when the graphics card is connected to the motherboard. Maybe the graphics card isn’t getting sufficient power? I have a fairly new 650 Watt PSU btw.