[Resolved] Using PWM and DC Fans in the Same Build

I have been researching to build my first PC. I may decide to go with the be quiet! Pure Base 500 with the window side panel. If I do, I will need to purchase just one additional fan, as the case comes with 2 fans already.

The two included fans are DC, not PWM. I have heard that they are good quality (Pure Wings 2), and that they are very quiet even at 900 RPM. I don't want to replace these fans, so I'll keep em and get one extra.

So here are my questions: should I get a third DC fan to match the first two, or should I get a PWM fan? If I get a PWM, where would be the best place to install it (instead of one of the DC fans)?

Link to Silent Wings 2 DC fan: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/4GsKHx/be-quiet-case-fan-bl047

dont base ur decisions on if the fans are pwm or not. just dont put them on the same header with a splitter 

2 minutes ago, NorKris said:

dont base ur decisions on if the fans are pwm or not. just dont put them on the same header with a splitter 

My mobo has like five fan headers, some for DC some for PWM. I have complete freedom here I jus wanna know what would be the best thing to do

41 minutes ago, NorKris said:

best thing? buy 4-6 Arctic P12 ARGB fans 😛 

Yeah the original plan was a cheap case and 3 P12 fans as this is entry level and budget constrained. Thanks