Recommend me some games for Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

VoidThinker

Bought Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, my first joystick. I tried using it on Everspace but that game is too fast and unforgivable. Can you recommend me some games that are not outdated, not too hard and not too fast...

Elite: Dangerous is a space flight game, and I used the same joystick when I first played years ago. Didn't feel like the mouse gave an aiming advantage based on the weapons I used.

I tried MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries with a joystick, and though the extra buttons were great for weapons groups and other things like jump jets, I felt the game required more quick accuracy that the mouse provides to play well.

I've bought Star Wars Squadrons with intent to play with joystick but haven't yet. Some reviews say it's best with joystick.

Microsoft Flight Simulator is likely an obvious joystick game but I don't play it.

Sadly there are fewer games where a joystick is a must, or even an advantage. But if you want to go old school, I played tons of space flight games in the olden days. You can check out something like Privateer 2, or Freespace 1 and 2, or Starlancer and Freelancer. Great stories and made for joysticks.

5600x/RTX 4080

“1. Never tell everything at once.” - Ken Venturi's Two Great Rules of Life

Thanks! I will start with Elite dangerous and than see how will things work out 👍