PCIe Switch Case

Redneck PC

I'm looking at installing a PCIe switch in my Dell so I can use a Wifi Card/Sound Card while having a GPU in the PCI 16 slot. I would like to know what are out there for a PCIe Case? Something that has the style of a desktop (e.g., Mount the Switch inside on a wall and then slot in the PCIe cards and have an enclosure).  

Here is an example of the PCIe switch I'm going to use. I can drill my own mounting holes in a case just looking for something that lines up the PCIe slots in the back. 

https://www.newegg.ca/p/17Z-00FJ-00024?Description=pcie splitter&cm_re=pcie_splitter-_-9SIAFFKFH57553-_-Product

parkin_8e_ch04-lecture_modified.ppt

The easiest option would be to use one of the cases that has vertical GPU mounts and hope you don't have a super tall GPU.

But why would you? I don't expect it to be as plug and play as the listing makes it out to be, the Wifi card will have limited performance, and buying a sound card on a PC hasn't been super relevant in a few years. You're much better off getting USB versions of these, and if you need it, a USB hub. Plus then you won't have to buy a new case

My internet is 10MB/s down and 1MB/s up. I'm not worried about limited performance in a network card.