Long boot on motherboard screen

Monchichibun

Hello ! This week my computer just started to take at least 3-4 min before the motherboard screen pops up and then it takes another minute to load. It only happens on cold start. I tried updating to the bios to a beta version but I was stuck on the flash page forever and couldn't update, so I cleared the CMOS.  But the problem is persisting.

My rig is 

i-9700k

MSI carbon gaming pro AC

RTX 3080

Windows 10 64bits

Corsair vengeance 32 gigs

Xpg nvme 1tb 

PSU is Corsair rm850

20 minutes ago, chrome_wheels said:

Hey,

Ok, so can you boot into BIO

I think I wasn't clear I'm out of the flash mode but its still super long to boot 

Ok, is your system overclocked? If so, even though it takes a long time to boot, revert to default settings. Save and reboot. Test. If the boot continues to take a long time, you can reset the BIOS using the F6 button while in BIOS. Save and let it reboot. Shutdown the computer. Clear the CMOS and power on again. Test. If the problem still exists, you will have to at best flash the BIOS to a previous version. The version 7B85v1c should be fine. One thing though. To achieve optimum settings, it's better to flash it with a different processor because the one you have is already assigned to multiple BIOS settings thus flashing maybe unsuccessful. 

1 hour ago, chrome_wheels said:

Ok, is your system overclocked? If so, even though it takes a long time to boot, revert to default settings. Save and reboot. Test. If the boot continues to take a long time, you can reset the BIOS using the F6 button while in BIOS. Save and let it reboot. Shutdown the computer. Clear the CMOS and power on again. Test. If the problem still exists, you will have to at best flash the BIOS to a previous version. The version 7B85v1c should be fine. One thing though. To achieve optimum settings, it's better to flash it with a different processor because the one you have is already assigned to multiple BIOS settings thus flashing maybe unsuccessful. 

I finally got in flash mode and was able to update the bios everything is smooth now thx !