LTT Rust CutThroat clan (operation no I didn't spill oj on your keyboard so shut up Mark!)

Lil Chillbil

Min requirements

50 hours in game

Be able to skype during raids at least

Established LTT forum member (to be decided upon request)

Basically i'm forming a take no hostages clan of players who don't screw around, my goal is to gather together around 8-11 elite people to meet up and conquor the eastern server to get back at that ***hole Mark for removing me as an admin. Kill noobs and such and generally try to dominate the server. 

here is my rust stats btw 

post-20595-0-62415000-1397017944_thumb.j

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

lul

d18e5c196d67b6fbc28127a754d47f23.png

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

I got myself and two friends who regularly play dayz/rust. I'll send u a steam profile when I get home tonight. Hopefully we can work things out. Do you have members already? and what age group are you playing with. Preferably I'd like to play with 21+ soooo lemme know! 

lul

d18e5c196d67b6fbc28127a754d47f23.png

I got myself and two friends who regularly play dayz/rust. I'll send u a steam profile when I get home tonight. Hopefully we can work things out. Do you have members already? and what age group are you playing with. Preferably I'd like to play with 21+ soooo lemme know! 

So far, i've got me and another person, What is your steam profile Add me @LilChillbil

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point