need ps3 controller

markuz

so i’ve been through 2 ps3 controllers one broke after i wiped it with alcohol and one broke after i accidentally dropped it once. i’m looking for a sixaxis dualshock controller because that’s what i originally got with my ps3. i can’t find real one anywhere and i prefer a new one. now keep in mind ima be hungry for a couple days after buying this controller. i really wanna play some world at war and it’s worth being hungry over it. does anyone know where i can buy s real, legit, oem ps3 controller?

I would recommend checking out used game stores (not Gamestop, but a lesser known store) in your area. They'll likely have original controllers. They'll be used or refurbished, but you can clean them easily.

Am I still to create the perfect system?! ~ Clu

Keep your expectations low, boy, and you will never be disappointed. ~ Kratos

Been using a Non-Original one since I've had mine and it's been great.

Of course the exact one you get determines all that and I even have one that's wired instead of wireless as a backup - Don't really care for it though since the D-stick and D-pad locations on the left are swapped around on it vs the original's layout.

The one I use is layed out like an original and that's important, no need for anything odd or just weirdness in general getting used to it.
It just feels "Right" when  you play it that way and happens that what I've been using is called a "Phenom" made by a company called DreamGear.

Bought it from a local game shop back when I got my PS3's about 4 years ago and it's been great - Still holds a charge for about 10 hrs play time (Depending on the game of course) before I have to plug it up to charge but since my PC is literally right above it, that's not a problem and I just plug and play anyway and ALWAYS let the controller go dead before trying to charge it - That's the key to making the internal batteries last with these.

Good luck finding one nowadays with everything being as it is, you can't hardly find one anymore for love or money that's in good shape or even works period without really shelling out the green.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.