Ping spike causes FPS drop!

DrigiZ

Something happend with my internet connection and it's causing my fps to drop because of dsync I believe. Baisicly when my ping/ms spikes from about 7ms to 20ms every 2 seconds, my fps drops for like 20fps which causes huge lag spikes. 

I've tried the obvious like reseting the router, reseting the PC, updating drivers, nothing works. 

I can't find any solutions. 

Please help!

Specs if needed:

Ryzen 7 2700X

ASUS ROG STRIX 2080 8 gb OC

ASUS X470

CORSAIR Vengence 2x8 gb 3000Mhz

3 minutes ago, immacat said:

and please tell me in what country you're from

I live in Slovenia and I don't really know what mbps my router has since people in my house are asleep already. I do have 100 mbps download and 20 upload if that helps. 

Just now, DrigiZ said:

I live in Slovenia and I don't really know what mbps my router has since people in my house are asleep already. I do have 100 mbps download and 20 upload if that helps. 

do you have windows 10?

1 minute ago, DrigiZ said:

if you have a mobile phone go to settings wifi tap on your wifi and it should say the mbps

24 minutes ago, immacat said:

if you have a mobile phone go to settings wifi tap on your wifi and it should say the mbps

Can't see any of that but when i search how to find it I get the standard speed test which was 50 and dropping to 20 and back to 50 for some reason. 

Gonna go to sleep, ty for helping for now. 

20 hours ago, DrigiZ said:

Can't see any of that but when i search how to find it I get the standard speed test which was 50 and dropping to 20 and back to 50 for some reason. 

Gonna go to sleep, ty for helping for now. 

hello sorry i fell asleep 😕