Super hexagon

brownninja97

A few of my friends are pushing me to get this game, i can basically get it free if i sell all the junk ive got from playing csgo, is it worth it or should i spend the money on sometimes else, how many hours do you think it has.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It's a really frustrating game.

Don't buy it.

i have it on phone and its sooo addicting it can get frustrating at times but not the typical kind of frustrating but the type of frustrating that doesnt make you mad but makes you keep going and going. its a easy to learn hard to master game. it has pretty much limitless  playtime as you will keep trying to beat your high score and unlock new difficulties. i would reccomend it

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Don't get it

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Get it for like 39 cents like I did in a sale.

It has 2 hours max, you are basically doing the same thing over and over again.

THE signature

Electronic Super Joy is a great alternative that actually has a story and has replay value....plus amazing music and extreme difficulty. But super hexagon isn't worth more than 50 cents in my opinon.

Case: CM Storm Trooper I CPU: 4770k @4.5ghz I Cpu cooler: H110 I RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16gb 2400mhz I GPU: Sapphire 7970 OC I Mobo: Msi gd65 I PSU: Corsair rm 750w I KEYBOARD: Cm Storm Trigger cherry mx blue I MOUSE: Corsair m65 I MONITORS: ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz and Acer X223W 22" 60hz I AUDIO: Corsair vengeance 1500

It's a very cool and small arcade game. It's all about speed and concentration. You should get it, it's worth it!

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

To all those who don't like it because its hard: Pansies. What do you expect? a walk through the park?

Buy it with all the moneyz, Its a great game. Very hypnotizing and fun. It has that quality that makes you think "just one more try", and you spent another half hour without realizing it. 

Also, the dev of this game made "VVVVVV", which is another excellent game. 

Old shit no one cares about but me.