Does it annoy you??

1_thing

Just wondering does it annoy you when someone had their topic moved but it still shows up where they posted it??

This happens a lot on the genera discussion!

Thanks

thing

no..but what I would like to know is when I add someone for example yourself does it annoy you? or getting added by someone you don't know o_O?

I guess its a given mistake but if it's done on purpose which I doubt then I can be a little frustrated.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

no..but what I would like to know is when I add someone for example yourself does it annoy you? or getting added by someone you don't know o_O?

I guess its a given mistake but if it's done on purpose which I doubt then I can be a little frustrated.

Never happend but it would yea!

Thing

What is genera discussion?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Just wondering does it annoy you when someone had their topic moved but it still shows up where they posted it??

This happens a lot on the genera discussion!

Thanks

thing

the topic is actually moved, what you see is the shortcut we leave to redirect for

the members to the correct sub forum for 24hrs. because some don't know where

they placed the topic originally, don't know that in their profile it has a list of all

posts and topics created, or didn't "follow" the topic.

the topic is actually moved, what you see is the shortcut we leave to redirect for

the members to the correct sub forum for 24hrs. because some don't know where

they placed the topic originally, don't know that in their profile it has a list of all

posts and topics created, or didn't "follow" the topic.

I'd agree with OP when all I see is a bunch of forums with -> arrow (moved to proper section) but it's also very useful for those who need it.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd agree with OP when all I see is a bunch of forums with -> arrow (moved to proper section) but it's also very useful for those who need it.

when i first became moderator, i didn't leave shortcuts and a lot of members were

mad they couldn't find their posts until i was told to leave the redirect link so they

can find their threads. general is not a dumping forum for all PC. we have to have

the threads in their proper groups or no one will find anything.

Not particularly, I don't think they should be permanently moved as such anyway, just linked to in the correct subforum.

I think it's pernickety having mods moving topics and then having people complain about it a lot. It seems like everyone has some form of Autism on this forum.

Compatible with Windows 95

when i first became moderator, i didn't leave shortcuts and a lot of members were

mad they couldn't find their posts until i was told to leave the redirect link so they

can find their threads. general is not a dumping forum for all PC. we have to have

the threads in their proper groups or no one will find anything.

Yep this is exactly what I was thinking & completely understand. The mods do a lot of unnoticed work you guys keep the forum very neat and organized without causing issues.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------