Microsoft Surface GO intel M3 SKU

SimplyChunk

Hi guys,

My Step Dad is about to pull the trigger on one of these but I just wanted to check of it'll run AutoCAD first.  I'm guessing it should as it's a full on intel 64 bit CPU

thanks

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

It will, but it's probably not going to be a good experience. If this is is work computer, and he needs to actually run AutoCAD for critical projects, than it's definitely a no-go.

Here are the minimum and recommended specs:

Operating Systems 64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 and Windows 10. 64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 and Windows 10.
RAM 8 GB 16 GB
Video Card 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant    4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
Processor 2.5–2.9 GHz processor 3+ GHz processor
Storage Hard drive with at least 7GB free SSD (Solid State Drive) with at least 7GB free

Just now, Konrad_K said:

It will, but it's probably not going to be a good experience. If this is is work computer, and he needs to actually run AutoCAD for critical projects, than it's definitely a no-go.

Here are the minimum and recommended specs:

Operating Systems 64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 and Windows 10. 64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 and Windows 10.
RAM 8 GB 16 GB
Video Card 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant    4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
Processor 2.5–2.9 GHz processor 3+ GHz processor
Storage Hard drive with at least 7GB free SSD (Solid State Drive) with at least 7GB free

Thank you for the swift reply.  He's a hobbiest.  He used to run a couple of drawing rooms for the MOD back in the day.  He's retired so he's just looking to have a bit of fun in it now.  I'll pass on the news by sharing this page.

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!