Pls Help

The General
Go to solution Solved by DontBeSillyWrapYourWilly,

Check all the connections first聽馃檪 Bump could easily dislodged a 24 pin or CPU 8 pin out of place.

So history, I accidentally bumped my feet to the pc and it shut down by itself, and I tried turning it on again but it wont post anything this time, the msi ez debug led has both the cpu and dram lights on, its not interhcnaging between the two but the two lights are just on, I tried reseating the ram and tried to reset cmos battery(but I think cmos battery doesnt help but I tried it anyway), and also I tried to turn off the power supply switch and turned on the power button so the remaining charge was dissipated but still, no luck, pls help....聽

I tried everything I could think of like resetting bios and stuff but still, no post聽

Check all the connections first聽馃檪 Bump could easily dislodged a 24 pin or CPU 8 pin out of place.

GPU : RTX 3070 Gaming X TRIO聽|聽CPU : Ryzen 5 7600 \COOLER : Deepcool AK620 |聽MOBO :ASUS TUF Gaming B650 Plus聽|聽RAM : Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 16GBx2 6200 MHz \Storage :Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 1TB \PSU :Corsair TX750M |聽CASE :Be Quite! Pure Base 500DX Black

15 minutes ago, DontBeSillyWrapYourWilly said:

Check all the connections first聽馃檪 Bump could easily dislodged a 24 pin or CPU 8 pin out of place

BROO!!! I TRIED IT AGAIN AND NOW IT BOOTED UPPPP, TYSM!!!!!!!!!!!