Need some info on this Motherboard???

I found a cheap motherboard and it looks like it has decent I/O. Other than the brand it seems to have good specs. I haven't been able to find out any useful info on it to make a sound decision on weather or not to buy one for a clients build. If anyone could shed some light on it might help me buy it or pass on it. Links to it are below.

Biostar B560GTQ Racing 11th/10th Gen Intel LGA1200 Motherboard

Biostar B560GTQ

I have been building PCs for over 30 years so if you have any questions please ask. For Future Communication I use Discord for much Faster Response Times as I have it open 24/7. I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build Process on Discord through Text,Voice, or Video Chat. I can be with you while you build your new PC if you need me to be. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772

3 minutes ago, PC MD Doctors said:

I found a cheap motherboard and it looks like it has decent I/O. Other than the brand it seems to have good specs. I haven't been able to find out any useful info on it to make a sound decision on weather or not to buy one for a clients build. If anyone could shed some light on it might help me buy it or pass on it. Links to it are below.

Biostar B560GTQ Racing 11th/10th Gen Intel LGA1200 Motherboard

Biostar B560GTQ

Biostar is not known for making the best quality boards. What processor do you intend to pair it with?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

2 minutes ago, Analog said:

Biostar is not known for making the best quality boards. What processor do you intend to pair it with?

10600 or 11600

I have been building PCs for over 30 years so if you have any questions please ask. For Future Communication I use Discord for much Faster Response Times as I have it open 24/7. I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build Process on Discord through Text,Voice, or Video Chat. I can be with you while you build your new PC if you need me to be. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772

Biostar is basically a meme.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 minute ago, PC MD Doctors said:

10600 or 11600

Yeah, I wouldn't put that type of processor in this board or any low end B560 board for that matter. What is the budget that you have set aside for a motherboard?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

2 minutes ago, FED said:

mobo PCB Breakdown: Biostar B550GTQ // it's trash - YouTube

I'm just gonna leave this here, this guy gives 30 minute dissertation on just how terrible Biostar made this B550. I'm sure you can put two and two together on how good this B560 is.

To add to this, Buildzoid absolutely knows his stuff. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

5 minutes ago, FED said:

mobo PCB Breakdown: Biostar B550GTQ // it's trash - YouTube

I'm just gonna leave this here, this guy gives 30 minute dissertation on just how terrible Biostar made this B550. I'm sure you can put two and two together on how good this B560 is.

To me it looks like pretty much the same exact board, but this time with a dash of blue sprinkled on the heatsinks.