Which GPU should i get?

TheWelchBadger

I want to make a fairly cheap micro-atx build and I can't decide between 3 different cards:

EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost

EVGA GeForce GTX 660

EVGA GeForce GTX 660 FTW (2gb)

By the way i'm in the UK which changes the price of thee cards massively although none are too expensive i just need to know which one is best value.

Just Get The Normal 660 2GB From Amazon I'm live in the UK and so I know what you mean by pricing hears the link http://www.amazon.co.uk/EVGA-GeForce-GDDR5-Graphics-Card/dp/B0099AOD50/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1396954441&sr=8-2&keywords=660

My System now I5 4670k ,H100i, Z87X-D3H, 8GB of Black Muramba, 7970 Sapphire with backplate , Thermaltake chaser A31 black with blue accents ,AX 760 With Blue Cabels, Samsung 840 120gb SSD ,1TB Black ,256 Ultra Plus SanDisk

how about the 750ti? it has similar performance to a 660 while consuming way less power and being cheaper(i think)

edit 

yeah 5fps difference in bf4

BF4_01.png

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Just Get The Normal 660 2GB From Amazon I'm live in the UK and so I know what you mean by pricing *hears the link* http://www.amazon.co.uk/EVGA-GeForce-GDDR5-Graphics-Card/dp/B0099AOD50/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1396954441&sr=8-2&keywords=660

I don't "hear" anything? :P

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Search for a second hand 660Ti or one which is on sale, they perform really good.

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Thanks but that card's a bit out of my price range.

shame :( 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

how about the 750ti? it has similar performance to a 660 while consuming way less power and being cheaper(i think)

edit 

yeah 5fps difference in bf4

The 750ti is about £5 more than the 660 when it's not on offer but the performance and power seem good.

evga gtx 660 whichever is the cheapest with the acx cooler.

The FTW one is the one with the acx cooler

The 750ti is about £5 more than the 660 when it's not on offer but the performance and power seem good.

ive checked amazon.co.uk and the 750ti stands about 20 pounds cheaper

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

GTX 660 2gb is one of the better bang for the buck cards. GTX 760 is the best bang for the buck but it is 60 dollars more.

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"