Redmi note 10 network problem

ShadowUsher_26

So i live in a house with a basement so when i ever i go upstairs it usually takes a little while for the phone to connect to the mobile network. But the problem is that the mobile data(4G) works but i cant make calls. And if someone is trying to call me, they find my phone turned off. So this is pretty problematic if i left my basement and went somewhere but my phone did not connect back so no one can contact me without me knowing that no one can reach me. The issue is only solved by restarting and with this kind of battery that doesn't happen often so, any solutions?

22 hours ago, Battleaxe_26 said:

So i live in a house with a basement so when i ever i go upstairs it usually takes a little while for the phone to connect to the mobile network. But the problem is that the mobile data(4G) works but i cant make calls. And if someone is trying to call me, they find my phone turned off. So this is pretty problematic if i left my basement and went somewhere but my phone did not connect back so no one can contact me without me knowing that no one can reach me. The issue is only solved by restarting and with this kind of battery that doesn't happen often so, any solutions?

I'd contact your carrier as a first step, make sure your account is good on their end and it isn't something their techs have to deal with.

TUF GT501 | Ryzen 5600X | 32GB RAM | 480GB SSD | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | TUF X570 Pro