I Need some help

Hi guys 

So i built a Gaming PC for my wife and now i have a few problems i need help with. 
Build is 

Z490 MSI Gaming Edge Wifi

i9-10850k

GTX 1070 from an older Lenovo Prebuild (RTX 3070 arrives within the next 3 days)

850W PSU from Corsair

32 GB RAM 3200 MHz Corsair Vengeance PRO

I installed a SSD from my old Lenovo with windows 10. So My First Problem is that when i plug in the Monitor (Samsung Odyssee C49GH90) in the 1070 then it takes longer until the monitor reacts and i cant get in the bios. It obly works when i put the 1070 out of the case und plug the monitor directy to the Mainboard. Then the monitor starts immediatly and i can get into the bios. but since the rtx 3070 is coming in a few days, its „ok“ that i cant get into the bios for 3 days. And i think maybe the 1070 cant handle the new parts and the new monitor because on both PCIe slots its not working. On the higher one it does nothing and on the lower the monitor takes longer to start up. 
BUT since i reinstalled Windows 10 so that she can make everything her own the GPU doenst do anything and i get only a reaction of the monitor when i plug the DP cable on the Motherboard. So I really think the GPU is the Problem here. What do you guys think?

the second thing is: since i reinstalled windows for her, the Ethernet is not working because of „Unkown Network“ or „no valid IP adress“ (i am from Austria so sorry for my probably incorrect english translate). So she can only use WiFi right now. Could it je that something happend and windows didnt install correctly? Should i buy a new Windows 10 key and do it again? 
And somehow she cant login on her steam and now i am tryimg to restart my WiFi router. 

can anyone help me with this? She really wanna start playing and i dont think im too stupid for that but i dont know what to do anymore…

Thank you!!!

To get in the bios just keep smashing the del key after pushing the power button until the monitors reacts. Or you can get in through Windows, click restart while pressing shift -> troubleshooting -> boot to uefi settings

Motherboard running display instead of gpu sounds like its misconfigured in the bios. Reset bios or see if you can set gpu as primary display or something like that.

Ethernet sounds like you need the motherboard lan driver, you can download it from the MSI product page

On 8/29/2021 at 2:09 AM, Sjaakie said:

To get in the bios just keep smashing the del key after pushing the power button until the monitors reacts. Or you can get in through Windows, click restart while pressing shift -> troubleshooting -> boot to uefi settings

Motherboard running display instead of gpu sounds like its misconfigured in the bios. Reset bios or see if you can set gpu as primary display or something like that.

Ethernet sounds like you need the motherboard lan driver, you can download it from the MSI product page

Everything works now. Actually since monday
I reinstalled all drivers and restartet all WIFI devices what solved my network problems and pretty much every other problem. And after the 3070 arrived I installed it and the display was working immediatly from the GPU
So everything works more than fine now, thanks for the help