Upgrading, Am I overspending, underspending?

Budget (including currency): around 1200 euros

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: mostly gaming and some blender modeling (sometimes rendering)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): upgrading from an I7-6700K, gtx1050 to probably ryzen 9 3900X (480 euro), and an rtx 2060 (maybe super for 8GB VRAM) (450-600 euro). and an Gigabyte B550 GAMING X V2. (110 euro)

I'd like to know if im over or underspending on some parts, and if i should get a GPU now (2060) or wait untill i can find a 2060 super? 

Yes, you are not that balanced yet.

So I would rather go for a 5800X in your scenario, not as many cores but way better for gaming. Also it should be a bit cheaper.

I don't really love the motherboard, I'd rather suggest the MSI B550 A-Pro, it has better power delivery, but your choice is fine.

With GPU's it's quite difficult right now. If you can, aim at a 3060 for 600€. If you wont find anything, maybe the RX6600 XT from AMD?

You have the luck of having a GPU already, maybe not the most highend GPU but good enough for a stopgap solution.

How is your cooling solution? I wouldnt recommend the stock cooler on a 5800X, spend 40 - 60€ on an aftermarket Air cooler. What Ram are you going to use? It will affect performance quite a bit with ryzen. And what is the storage solution?

10 minutes ago, wxxdy said:

mostly gaming

10 minutes ago, wxxdy said:

ryzen 9 3900X

Gaming requires a good single core performance. the 3900X probably has a good single core performance but it also has a lot of cores, which you don't need for gaming.

So you could go for a Ryzen 5 5600X, which is cheaper than a 3900X and it has 12 % better single core performance.
That way you saved some money to get a better graphics card like a RTX 2070 super or new gen 3060 TI.

My build:

CPU

Intel Core i7 9700 8x 3.00GHz So.1151

CPU cooler

be quiet! Shadow Rock Slim

Motherboard

MSI B360-A PRO Intel B360 So.1151 Dual Channel DDR4 ATX

RAM

16GB (4x 4096MB) HyperX FURY black DDR4-2666

GPU

8GB Gigabyte GeForce RTX2070 WindForce 2X 3xDP/HDMI

SSD

500GB Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 2280

HDD

4000GB WD Red WD40EFRX Intellipower 64MB 3.5" (8.9cm) SATA 6Gb/s

Power Supply

bequiet! Straight Power 750W Platinum

Case

Fractal Design Define R6
3x bequiet! Silent Wings 3 PWM

51 minutes ago, suedseefrucht said:

Gaming requires a good single core performance. the 3900X probably has a good single core performance but it also has a lot of cores, which you don't need for gaming.

So you could go for a Ryzen 5 5600X, which is cheaper than a 3900X and it has 12 % better single core performance.
That way you saved some money to get a better graphics card like a RTX 2070 super or new gen 3060 TI.

I have a dark rock 4, im getting 2X16GB ripjaws 3200Mhz, and im getting an 500GB M.2 and 1TB 2.5" both samsung.

34 minutes ago, wxxdy said:

I have a dark rock 4, im getting 2X16GB ripjaws 3200Mhz, and im getting an 500GB M.2 and 1TB 2.5" both samsung.

The dark rock 4 is good enough for the 5800X

I wouldn't recommend the memory, since Ryzen performs better with 3600MHz Ram and it's only 5 bucks more most of the time.

A cheaper 2,5" drive will also be good enough, but samsung makes good storage so now harm here!