Linus Big Sur Background

Hampoon
Go to solution Solved by Carbonado,

Hi all, I found this image and think it's really funny: 

I wanted to use this as my desktop background but the colors are super flattened from the actual original image, I wanted to recreate it so that the colors weren't so flat and I got to the point where I had made that section cut out when I realized I have no idea how to get Linus in it?? Can anyone who's better at this help me out?? Thanks

Link to Gdrive I hope this doesn't compress it https://drive.google.com/file/d/10tWoxku2Mmga7EKWPRsj61IDeThaGss_/view?usp=sharing

space for rent

32 minutes ago, Hampoon said:

Hi all, I found this image and think it's really funny: 

I wanted to use this as my desktop background but the colors are super flattened from the actual original image, I wanted to recreate it so that the colors weren't so flat and I got to the point where I had made that section cut out when I realized I have no idea how to get Linus in it?? Can anyone who's better at this help me out?? Thanks

Link to Gdrive I hope this doesn't compress it https://drive.google.com/file/d/10tWoxku2Mmga7EKWPRsj61IDeThaGss_/view?usp=sharing

working on it give me a few minutes lol

PLEASE TAG ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLY!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  | Motherboard: Asus TUF X570 Plus | RAM: Crucial Ballistix 8gbx2 3600Mhz | GPU: Asus TUF RTX 3080 | PSU: NZXT C850 | Case: Corsair 5000D AF | Cooler: NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm | SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500Gb m.2 ssd + Samsung 860 EVO 1tb ssd | Monitor: LG 49WL95C-W | Peripherals: Logitech G815 + Razer Viper Ultimate + Razer Kraken TE | Audio: Logitech G560 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  | Motherboard: Asus TUF X570 Plus | RAM: Crucial Ballistix 8gbx2 3600Mhz | GPU: Asus TUF RTX 3080 | PSU: NZXT C850 | Case: Corsair 5000D AF | Cooler: NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm | SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500Gb m.2 ssd + Samsung 860 EVO 1tb ssd | Monitor: LG 49WL95C-W | Peripherals: Logitech G815 + Razer Viper Ultimate + Razer Kraken TE | Audio: Logitech G560 

Just now, Hampoon said:

Hahahahahah this is awesome thank you

Glad to help! : D Cheers!

When will this be available as a DBrand skin? 😮

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022