Display won't turn off

Oreyo
  • I have a two screen setup my first screen is connected straight to my computer with a display port, My second screen (Sceptre x325bv) is connected to my computer through my Marantz 1509 receiver. My computer is in my room, And i like it when my RGB turns off when my computer goes to sleep so my room is dark. When my computer goes to sleep, my top screen stays on due to the receiver staying on, I don't want to turn off my receiver because it'll move everything from my second screen back to the first screen.

So how do I get my top screen to go to its sleep mode with my receiver still on when my pc goes to sleep?

• My other problem is my pc wont go to sleep with no apps running, sleep is set to 10 minutes and nothing other than mouse clicking is set to wake it up.

How do i get my pc to auto sleep after 10 minutes?

35 minutes ago, Oreyo said:
  • I have a two screen setup my first screen is connected straight to my computer with a display port, My second screen (Sceptre x325bv) is connected to my computer through my Marantz 1509 receiver. My computer is in my room, And i like it when my RGB turns off when my computer goes to sleep so my room is dark. When my computer goes to sleep, my top screen stays on due to the receiver staying on, I don't want to turn off my receiver because it'll move everything from my second screen back to the first screen.

So how do I get my top screen to go to its sleep mode with my receiver still on when my pc goes to sleep?

• My other problem is my pc wont go to sleep with no apps running, sleep is set to 10 minutes and nothing other than mouse clicking is set to wake it up.

How do i get my pc to auto sleep after 10 minutes?

Connect it straight to your computer too would be the easy one.  A company won’t waste extra wiring on stuff like that. That receiver connection won’t be straight thru.  There might be some sort of sleep after the screen doesn’t move after X seconds thing but it wouldn’t turn off at the same time.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.