Should I sell my PS4 for a PC??

Irfu7

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hi I am planning to build a PC with i5 11400 paired with rtx 3060 and 16 gb ram and in-order to raise some fund for my dream PC should I sell my PS4 the catch is I waited nearly 5years saving up pocket money for this PS4 so I’m so confused 

At this time with pc parts being over priced and not readily available, keeping your ps4 to game on while you wait for parts to go down in price is a better strategy now over selling it to get them while they’re possibly not even there.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

I sold my PS4 for about 250, which I used for a better GPU and more RAM. You could do something similar if you want, but really your build is already amazing as it is. I would keep it so you can use it when a part in your PC dies, and maybe for some exclusive PS games if you play them