Case fan replacement

Hello Everyone,

I recently built my gaming PC using the case from ANTEC. The model number is "Antec NX210", but due the poor cable management done by the guy who built my pc my case got deformed on the non glass side. During the first month I was not able to close the non glass side of the case properly. Due to this a small rat invaded my PC and cut the case FAN wire just enough so that it stopped working. My case has 3 front fans and the lower most one is not spinning due the accident. Can anyone tell me how I can replace this fan. I mean is there any way I can repair the wire or do I have to buy a new fan. Also how do I remove the front fan from the case as there is no manual provided on the website. I am not sure how the front glass will be removed. I am attaching the link of my case here, If anyone of you have any idea please help. 

link:https://www.antec.com/product/case/nx210

Remove both side panels and the front panel, then you need to unplug the fan from its fan header on the motherboard, then unscrew the fan from the case and basically do the opposite with the new fan.

Most fans that come with cases are pretty cheap, so replacing the fan cable would be a bit pointless. I recommend getting an Arctic P12 fan as they're cheap and some of the best for airflow and noise on the market.

The more I learn, the more I realise I don't actually know anything. 

Recommendations: Lian Li 205m (sleek, pretty decent airflow for a non-mesh front panel and cheap), i5-10400f (Ryzen 5 3600 performance, 20% cheaper), Arctic P14 PWM fans, Logitech g305.

Thank you tishous for replying but I still don't get how I will be able to remove the fan. I can unscrew it but it is mounted from the front side. If I am not clear then I am attaching photos with this thread. As you can see in the below photo I can unscrew the fan but it will come out on the front side of the case, not on the inner side of the case. Please help me in this. If you don't understand what I am trying to convey then please tell me as well. Thank You Again.

photo_2021-08-11_11-23-44.jpg

photo_2021-08-11_11-23-49.jpg

photo_2021-08-11_11-23-53.jpg

Take the front panel off, unscrew the 4 screws that are holding the fan and follow the wire from that fan to its connection (to your motherboard or a fab hub), unplug the fan and re do the steps backwards after you get a new one. 

Front panel usually comes of by just pulling it in the lower part, or it has screws not familiar with this case specifically.

Also please use the quote options or tag a person( @Kadzo like this)  you wish to reply to, otherwise we wont see your response.

Thank You @Kadzo for replying and telling me the basics😅. Are you sure the front panel will come because it seems fixed quite well. One thing I have made sure that there are no screws holding this front panel. Therefore even I was thinking that I should try pulling it out but was very nervous. I will try the method this weekend, in the meanwhile if you find anything regarding this case then please help.

Thank You Again😃

On 8/11/2021 at 2:00 AM, Kadzo said:

Front panel usually comes of by just pulling it in the lower part, or it has screws not familiar with this case specifically.

Also please use the quote options or tag a person( @Kadzo like this)  you wish to reply to, otherwise we wont see your response.

If you look at the underside of the front cover, there should be what you could think of as a grab handle. 

It should be removable so you can clean the fans in the front easier. 
Also, my guess is that the font panel is plastic; where as the rest of the case is mostly metal. 

Let us know how it goes. 

My 2020 Upgrade: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600; MB: MSI X570 Tomohawk WiFi; Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3600 MHz; Case: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance; PSU: Corsair RM550X 80+ Gold; Storage: WD Blue 500GB SSD; Seagate 4TB Compute HDD; Monitor: GIGABYTE G34WQC 34" 144Hz Curved Gaming Monitor, 3440 x 1440 VA 1500R Display

Previous Components Still Using: GPU: MSI GTX 1070 (bought Used); Storage: WD 3TB Green HDD,WD 1TB Black HDD, SanDisk SSD PLUS 240GB

Previous Monitor I want to VESA mount: LG 29UB55-B 29" Ultrawide 1080p 60Hz IPS