Short circuted phone, cannot boot to system

Laniakea

I was trying to fix my other phone and now it cannot vibrate and can't boot into system, but I can go into twrp and such, it seems to be working fine, problem may be that I had popped the battery out while the phone was working + used a glue for back cover that I found out later that was a little conductive, so I don't know which one caused the issue. I don't have a proper usb cable to test it with a pc so I'm here. I've marked some possible places for a short circuit that I found some glue at, one being the vibration motor I think. 1614167073_Capture_2021-08-08-21-14-55.thumb.png.b863b033ba2287ecaf98c473c56d50e7.png

23 minutes ago, Mel0nMan said:

Whatever was shorted, the most likely thing that happened is that the ROM chip that holds the OS was damaged.

can it be fixed by flashing a new rom? like I said I can go in to TWRP and even browse through files on the phone. I could not get the pc to recognize the phone however but idk if it's the cable or not. 

5 minutes ago, Laniakea said:

can it be fixed by flashing a new rom? like I said I can go in to TWRP and even browse through files on the phone. I could not get the pc to recognize the phone however but idk if it's the cable or not. 

Perhaps try doing that - there is a possibility of it fixing your issue.

I fixed it! By flashing a TWRP backup containing system and boot partitions that I found on my pc, now with the phone working and vibration motor still not working, what do we conclude the problem was? suddenly disconnecting the battery or liquid damage?