Is this a good cable kit?

BigRecoiilz

I don't want to spend much AT ALL on minimal mods for my pc. I have a new case arriving (White Lian Li O11 Mini (Not Snow Edition)) and my setup has a purple/blue color scheme. My new PSU I bought (needed a new smaller one for the mini case) is a Corsair SF600 - SFX. Is the screenshot below a good cable kit for the price? Or any other recommendations under $30 for cables?

35547408-F4DF-40A7-8BFB-B2ED12FD43C0.png

So those are extensions, not a true replacement cable kit. I can also almost guarantee those are going to be incredibly stiff and awful to work with. 

1 minute ago, rickeo said:

So those are extensions, not a true replacement cable kit. I can also almost guarantee those are going to be incredibly stiff and awful to work with. 

Oh yes, extensions are fine. Forgot to mention that. Could do a "lifehack" and maybe heat them up with a hairdryer a little bit to install them in my pc how I want it or heat isn't the best idea for something like this?

Go Asiahorse, for cheap extensions they arent horrible, just look at amazon for them

17 hours ago, TTV BigRecoiilz said:

Oh yes, extensions are fine. Forgot to mention that. Could do a "lifehack" and maybe heat them up with a hairdryer a little bit to install them in my pc how I want it or heat isn't the best idea for something like this?

heat won't be a big deal, as long as you don't get things hot enough to melt the plastic.

They'll work, but probably won't be as 'nice' as cablemod or other higher-end vendors.  It'll work fine.