I need some help with PC argb stuff

JustinNgos

I have a B550-F and it only comes with one 5v ARGB header. I’ve got a 1 to 5 splitter cable for argb, which I can only Have one preset for my 8 fans (I’ve got a set of 5 fans that go to a controller to ARGB).  Don’t get me wrong it works really well but I really want to have individual control over every fans Rgb. I was wondering if there’s any controller hub or something where I can still have full customization over my fans rgb. I can’t get a commander pro because my fans aren’t Corsair and the razer one is way too expensive. I was wondering if there are any more hubs that can control individual rgb inputs. Thanks 

2 hours ago, JustinNgos said:

I have a B550-F and it only comes with one 5v ARGB header. I’ve got a 1 to 5 splitter cable for argb, which I can only Have one preset for my 8 fans (I’ve got a set of 5 fans that go to a controller to ARGB).  Don’t get me wrong it works really well but I really want to have individual control over every fans Rgb. I was wondering if there’s any controller hub or something where I can still have full customization over my fans rgb. I can’t get a commander pro because my fans aren’t Corsair and the razer one is way too expensive. I was wondering if there are any more hubs that can control individual rgb inputs. Thanks 

not cheap ones. if you want control for each fan you got to spend more money.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

You could give SignalRGB a go. If it supports your motherboard, then you should be right. A LOT of options, so can be overwhelming, but give it time & it may work for you…

https://www.whirlwindfx.com/pages/supported-devices?gclid=CjwKCAjwjJmIBhA4EiwAQdCbxli2dKOhgNb0AfmkXcItwb-uKyjEkrDBgdXWLvczXItAqsrDeRt-gxoCRV4QAvD_BwE

25 minutes ago, Ralfi said:

You could give SignalRGB a go. If it supports your motherboard, then you should be right. A LOT of options, so can be overwhelming, but give it time & it may work for you…

https://www.whirlwindfx.com/pages/supported-devices?gclid=CjwKCAjwjJmIBhA4EiwAQdCbxli2dKOhgNb0AfmkXcItwb-uKyjEkrDBgdXWLvczXItAqsrDeRt-gxoCRV4QAvD_BwE

Not exactly what I was looking for, but looks really useful, thanks!

4 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

not cheap ones. if you want control for each fan you got to spend more money.

Could you tell me the controllers/hubs, price is out the picture for now. I just want an idea, thanks

42 minutes ago, JustinNgos said:

Could you tell me the controllers/hubs, price is out the picture for now. I just want an idea, thanks

corsair

aquacomputer

lian li

razer

nzxt

thermaltak

coolermaster

all use internal usb controller and all have there own software were each port on the controller can have its own color

i dont recommend cooler master or nzxt thow

some have proprietary connectors some dont some have simple controls some are complex. some have few headers some have 6 or more.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links