My First Build

AKS012

Budget (including currency):  $1800-$2000 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: FPS, Minecraft, and Productivity

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):  Here is my current parts list https://pcpartpicker.com/list/YTKTK3. It would really mean a lot to me if you guys can give me some tips on how to fix up my parts list and how to get my budget down to $1800-$2000 USD. I am actually upgrading from a console. I am going to be buying the components somewhere in November, when maybe the components get a bit "cheaper". I really want to play at 1440p, but 1080p is good to. For FPS I want to be +144. Thanks 🙂 

1 hour ago, AKS012 said:

Budget (including currency):  $1800-$2000 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: FPS, Minecraft, and Productivity

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):  Here is my current parts list https://pcpartpicker.com/list/YTKTK3. It would really mean a lot to me if you guys can give me some tips on how to fix up my parts list and how to get my budget down to $1800-$2000 USD. I am actually upgrading from a console. I am going to be buying the components somewhere in November, when maybe the components get a bit "cheaper". I really want to play at 1440p, but 1080p is good to. For FPS I want to be +144. Thanks 🙂 

Other than the cooler, ram, and case being uneccesarily overpriced

Actually decent, though i didnt know that rgb nvme ssds are even a thing xD

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3.8 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($397.99 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Scythe FUMA 2 51.17 CFM CPU Cooler  ($59.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: MSI MPG B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($179.99 @ B&H)
Memory: Silicon Power XPOWER Turbine RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($81.97 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN550 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($104.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($55.49 @ Amazon)
Video Card: ASRock Radeon RX 6700 XT 12 GB Phantom Gaming D OC Video Card  ($895.91 @ Amazon)
Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400A Digital ATX Mid Tower Case  ($89.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Enermax Revolution D.F. 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($114.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $1981.31
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-07-31 19:59 EDT-0400

geometry is hard
b550 > x570