Need to know if its worth buying these or should i wait.

rv_kobi
Go to solution Solved by 0591ryan,

Considering how old the parts are that you are thinking of, they won’t get any substantial price reduction anytime soon

the only thing in there that might get a price reduction is the GPU but I’m guessing parts availability is also an issue for you

If you can wait until new parts are available at retail for decent prices, wait until then

if not-the current pricing doesn’t look completely out of line excepting of course the GPU which is a total rip off for that price

I live in the US so I don’t know what your retail pricing including VAT looks like

if you can afford to buy new, buy that instead

Budget (including currency): 500-600 EUR

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games(GTA V, RDR2, CSGO,  tom clancy's rainbow six siege)

Other details No need for peripherals, already have 1080p 60hz monitor and I am planning to buy another one like it in the future.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6YRtZZ

AMD ryzen 5 1600x (i found one for 122EUR)

MSi B450-a PRO MAX mobo (90EUR)

Kingston hyperX Fury 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3000 (56EUR)

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 ti OC low profile (208EUR)

I already have a used ATX case with good air flow.

The main question is:

I have already found these parts in my area for those prices and I am having doubts if I should buy them at their current prices or wait longer?

Considering how old the parts are that you are thinking of, they won’t get any substantial price reduction anytime soon

the only thing in there that might get a price reduction is the GPU but I’m guessing parts availability is also an issue for you

If you can wait until new parts are available at retail for decent prices, wait until then

if not-the current pricing doesn’t look completely out of line excepting of course the GPU which is a total rip off for that price

I live in the US so I don’t know what your retail pricing including VAT looks like

if you can afford to buy new, buy that instead