Building a PC after 7 years

FZZ

Budget (including currency): 600€

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Programming/Gaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Due to shortage of parts and other parts being expensive... My configuration so far:

i5 10600K/KF or Ryzen 5 4650G about 200€ both chips

ASUS Mobo 80€

16GB Corsair Vengeance Ram 89-130€

500GB NVME M.2 SSD 60€

Seasonic 650W GOLD Modular PSU 90€

Nox Hummer Zero 40€

I don't know what processor to buy? They both seem good options for the price and performance but not sure which one is best.

For now I just want to program for my CS course and play some games like CS:GO, Valorant, League of Legends...

Thanks in advance guys

https://pt.pcpartpicker.com/list/JhYKwz

Maybe something like this?

11600k 6 core, the k version was only ~10€ above the 11500 so why not have some better resale value and even the option to overclock

212 evo cause its cheap and will allow the cpu to boost higher than the shitty stock cooler

Z490 ud, should be better than a 560 board of a similar price such as the b560m a

Cheaped out on everything else whilst keeping quality decent

Rgb on the case cause its literally the cheapest option that has good airflow, if you dont like rgb then just set it to a single colour like white or blue or red or even black cause single colour looks really good on most builds, or just turn off the rgb

Thank you for the configuration, but I still have a question is AMD not an option at this price point?

2 hours ago, FZZ said:

Thank you for the configuration, but I still have a question is AMD not an option at this price point?

Not really since the apus are being scalped to shit and then again you are gonna have to swap it when you upgrade to a gpu cause a zen+ chip is far inferior to a zen2 chip

So the 11500 and up have uhd 750 and even though they are not as good as the amd igpus you can still oc your ram and the igpu to mitigate that, and you wont need to swap the cpu when you upgrade to a gpu cause 11th gen is still decent compared to zen2 and zen3, and it will obliterate a zen+ cpu