Password Manager

I'm looking to make the switch from using Lastpass as my password manager and I'm wondering what are some good alternatives? I have heard good things about 1Password and Bitwarden but I'm not sure if using an open source password manager is a positive or not. I'm also willing to pay for the service. Any feedback would be appreciated. 

3 minutes ago, StevenC said:

I'm looking to make the switch from using Lastpass as my password manager and I'm wondering what are some good alternatives? I have heard good things about 1Password and Bitwarden but I'm not sure if using an open source password manager is a positive or not. I'm also willing to pay for the service. Any feedback would be appreciated. 

I switched from last pass to Bitwarden, I have no regrets and I use the paid plan

50 minutes ago, StevenC said:

Theres one called Dashlane which is quite good. The premium also comes with a VPN. So if you want an incredibly slow poor VPN, I would totally recommend them and Norton.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/30/2021 at 5:56 PM, StevenC said:

Open source is definitely a positive, I would have gone for bitwarden, but as I type this I realize that this post is quite old. What did you end up going for?