Laptop HDD in a Desktop being annoying

So I had an HP laptop and once it stopped working, I decided to build a pc. The build went great but once I found a hard drive enclosure and decided to test my old computer's drive and ram, it worked perfectly. I used the ram in my sisters laptop to increase it from 4 gigs all the way to 12 gigs (yes i swapped the 1 4 gig to the matching set from my computer) and it runs wonderfully. I also decided to use the laptop's hard drive in the computer so that I didn't have to buy another drive, didn't have to buy another windows license and could keep all my data. At first there was an issue where the Intel Bluetooth and graphics drivers kept installing but a clean install of windows fixed that pretty well. However, the computer still recognizes  itself as HP made when my motherboard is MSI. It even retained the model number of the original laptop and gives me the HP support website. This hasn't caused any issues yet and the computer runs perfectly fine, but I just wanted to know how to fix it, if it can cause any issues, and if so, what those issues could be.

TL;DR

I took laptop hard drive and put it into my pc

It retained all the info from the laptop

The support number + model are all the laptop's

I'm not sure if this will cause any issues

(Yes I did a clean install of windows)

Specs

MSI B450 Pro-VDH Max

AMD Ryzen 3500X

WD Green 120Gb NVMe SSD

Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060

2x8Gb Adata XPG Spectrix

Thermaltake TR2 550W PSU

The drive in question : HGST 7K1000-1000

OS Specifications

Edition : Windows 11 Home (Dev build)

Version : 21H2

OS Build : 22000.100

Pics of the comp thinking its HP in settings

image.png.56a4ba1d8266a5050580ca7a653badf5.png

image.thumb.png.1ee1502263571315fc91d209a3476771.png

I really don't want to break my pc bc I cheaped out since I wanted to keep my data, windows license and 1Tb of storage

Also this computer is almost 6 months old and this was happening in windows 10 as well

Laptop HDD on a Desktop will work without any problem I actually a long time ago when I gave my ssd to my brother (His computer was running too slow) I used a 500gb WD Scorpio Black from a laptop as my primary OS drive/data storage for many months without a single issue.

24 minutes ago, WickedThunder86 said:

Laptop HDD on a Desktop will work without any problem I actually a long time ago when I gave my ssd to my brother (His computer was running too slow) I used a 500gb WD Scorpio Black from a laptop as my primary OS drive/data storage for many months without a single issue.

I haven't had any issues yet, just wanted to know if something could go wrong. Thank you!

12 minutes ago, FieryFalcon said:

I haven't had any issues yet, just wanted to know if something could go wrong. Thank you!

No, Nothing will happen.