muchEEh

My setup:
MSI B550 Torpedo
Ryzen 5600X

Crucial Ballistix 16GB (2x8) 3600MHz

SilentiumPC Fera5

MSI RTX 3070Ti Suprim X

Phanteks P400A DRGB

I've made my build nearly week ago. Everything was going smooth up to yesterday. The problem is in my 3 front case fans. This fans were included with my case. 

Suddenly one of the fans stoped spining (bottom one). I've restarted my computer and the fan started to spin again. But today that exact fan decided to not spin regardless multiple restarts. All of my fans are connected directly to my motherboard. I've tried to switch fan headers but with no luck. Interesting is that when I was changing fan headers the bottom fan started to spin and the middle one stoped. What is odd is that there is no correlation between which fan doesn't spin and fan headers to which they are connected. I've tried propably all of the possible variants. 

Also when I turn on computer usualy top fans starts to spin immidiately and after maybe 3 seconds the middle fan starts to spin. 2 days ago when everything was working, all fans started to spin at the same time. 

Even though the fan doesn't spin, rgb works and the fans tries to spin every 3 seconds. The fans makes a little try but doesn't spin, but when I help him and push him a little it starts to spin.
One thing I changed during that time are fan curves in BIOS. And I think maybe that's the problem. But I can't make it right this time and I need help.

I've attached video with computer powering up and fan curve settings in BIOS.

https://youtu.be/BJBGfC7cHUs

IMG_20210728_105759.jpg