Another question

I sold my 2060 super in hope that i will get a rtx 3070 but the prices went up and the crisis started can any of you recommend a website that has cheap gpu’s used or new but i need a 30 series gpu or any cheap gpu better then the rtx 2060 super any cheap website that delivers to Dubai and thank you 🙂

Too bad for you. Cheap 30 series cards aren't a thing and won't be for a while. Any place you find claiming to have them is a scam. Best you can do is try to find some used card to use as a placeholder.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

4 minutes ago, SGT-AMD said:

I guess Newegg is a scam.

They have them in stock. Overpriced, but they are in stock.

Cheap 30 series cards aren't a thing and won't be for a while. Any place you find claiming to have them is a scam.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

6 minutes ago, SGT-AMD said:

Research is a way of finding things, and being informed about pricing.

And reading is fundamental. 

-> Moved to Graphics Cards

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv