Ltx

zoomer land

What is the date of ltx 21 also will it be in the Vancouver convention centre and what does ltx stand for

No 2021, for sure. Linus is hoping 22 will be possible, but there's obviously no info, because it's not even for certain yet.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

4 hours ago, zoomer land said:

What is the date of ltx 21 also will it be in the Vancouver convention centre and what does ltx stand for

Unfortunately, no LTX this year, but 2022 seems possible (no promises yet).

The next LTX will almost certainly be at the Vancouver Convention Centre.

Linus
Tech
eXpo

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/26/2021 at 7:31 PM, Chase Douglas said:

Unfortunately, no LTX this year, but 2022 seems possible (no promises yet).

The next LTX will almost certainly be at the Vancouver Convention Centre.

Linus
Tech
eXpo

Thank you so much

On 7/26/2021 at 6:02 AM, rickeo said:

Thx, that's partially useful.  Unfortunately, it seems the links from that page r broken & trying to submit a question/message via the bottom of the page results in a 403 error. :S

10 hours ago, Mr.Nelf said:

Thx, that's partially useful.  Unfortunately, it seems the links from that page r broken & trying to submit a question/message via the bottom of the page results in a 403 error. :S

Unfortunately, the linked pages are current disabled since some of the information was specific to the plans for LTX 2020.

I've removed the dead links from the FAQ for now and the Contact Us form at the bottom of the page appears to be working as intended, not sure why it's giving you a 403 error.

On 8/16/2021 at 9:52 AM, Chase Douglas said:

Unfortunately, the linked pages are current disabled since some of the information was specific to the plans for LTX 2020.

I've removed the dead links from the FAQ for now and the Contact Us form at the bottom of the page appears to be working as intended, not sure why it's giving you a 403 error.

Thx Bruh!
It may or may not have had something to do with all the blocking of things I have auto-setup on my system.  I'm used to most websites just assuming I let my system spread 'em & take whatever they wanna give it.  Not so.  I didn't have time to delve into it, so maybe I shouldn't have included that part about the form.  Ma bad!

I'm literally less than 6 hours from Vancouver so have been SUPER stoked to attend this event.  Thanks to the Pandamnit(as my daughter accidentally referred to it, quite hilariously) we sit & wait.-_-