The Evolution of a Programmer

rax313

Yup, seems about right.

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

Still struggling for that senior manager position though =(

I feel bad for that Master Programmer muddling around with COM and Win32 CRT C-code. That stuff is just nasty anymore.

These are pretty awesome, thanks for the post! :lol:

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

I can read code but I can't write it yet but I do get the humour behind this. This is awesome!

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I can read code but I can't write it yet but I do get the humour behind this. This is awesome!

Oh no worries, I can't exactly claim to understand all of this either, but as you say,

the humour in it is clearly recognizable to anyone with at least some very basic grasp

of coding. ;)

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

It's not so much about the code so much as it's about the type of code that's being written.

It's not so much about the code so much as it's about the type of code that's being written.

Indeed. The syntax is secondary, the "code culture" or however one likes to call

it is the funny thing, and that would probably be recognizable even to somebody

who hasn't programmed ever (might need to test that theory on someone :lol: ).