Why does Alienwarex17 has 330watt power supply

Why does this is powered with 330watt supply….why just does it need that much…..n with same config the msi ge76 has a 280watt power supply….with same gpu power config……….???

42 minutes ago, EpicGamer835 said:

Why does this is powered with 330watt supply….why just does it need that much…..n with same config the msi ge76 has a 280watt power supply….with same gpu power config……….???

Probably because Dell buys power bricks in bulk (millions) and in this case it is actually cheaper / simpler for them just to use a slightly more powerful brick than what it is needed.
Anyhow my point is that there is probably a business logic behind the decision rather than a technical one.

PS Didn't Nvidia say they will force laptop manufacturers to include power specs with the  GPUs? On MSI site i can easily see what is max power draw for each GPU. On Alienware I don't see it at all , probably buried somewhere deep, to deep for me to check / care about... I just avoid that brand.

VGhlIHF1aWV0ZXIgeW91IGJlY29tZSwgdGhlIG1vcmUgeW91IGFyZSBhYmxlIHRvIGhlYXIu

^ not a crypto wallet

There could be a few reasons, but what I notice is Alienware has 4 fans.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.