Controlling Android from Windows

Lordpickleboy

So I know this may seem odd and I have searched far and wide have not found the answer I am looking for. I am looking for a way to add a touchscreen Monitor to my phone. Okay this sound silly I know let me explain more. I want to set up a phone docking system that allows me to keep my phone on my wall where I get the best data transfer rates, yet I still want to have the functionality of my phone so I was thinking that there had to be a way whether through Linux or through Windows or anything in between, I could take my phones screen and mirror it to a small portable touch screen monitor and still be able to scroll through my phone from this touch screen. As I understand Miracast lets you mirror the screen to a display but gives no device control same goes for pretty much every avenue I have dug. I thought about well I could implement a Raspberry Pi to a screen and use RTAndroid and run Team Viewer or something but is that really the only solution and would it even work? Any and all ideas thoughts and brainstorms would be much appreciated.