GPU capping at 35% usage

Hrolfr

GPU: Palit 2080Ti

CPU: i9-9900k
RAM: 32GB DDR4 @3133
Storage: OS is on a 128GB M.2 drive, all my games are on a 1TB M.2
MB: Aorus Z390 Master

Ever since this evening I noticed that whenever I open any game that isn't Escape From Tarkov, my GPU essentially idles instead of being utilized to the max as normal. I get about 45-58 FPS in most situations, and anything graphically-intensive in Windows, Discord, Chrome etc is also a little laggier. Battlefield V, Planetside 2, even Rimworld among other games all suffer from this same issue of my GPU not going above 33-37% usage, the temp sits at 34C. It's essentially just idle and I cannot figure out why. I've done a complete fresh uninstall and reinstall of my display drivers, I've rolled back to older Nvidia drivers, that didn't change anything. I've updated windows tonight as well, no change. I've run CCleaner, Malwarebytes, nothing. The only things I am really yet to try that I can think of is an entirely fresh install of windows. But I don't know what could have caused the issue or why. It's also very, very weird that Escape From Tarkov is completely unaffected by this and my GPU runs as normal in it.

Is your iGPU enabled as well? Games could be using the wrong one.

1 hour ago, Hrolfr said:

I've done a complete fresh uninstall and reinstall of my display drivers

During any of this did you use DDU to totally wipe your system of any Nvidia software?