Hello everyone, new guy here!

TheDEFYANTonE

Hey guys, my name is Chaunce and I'm an FNG. I figured I would join up and see whats happening with everyone. I'm a college student with an IT major and I'm also heavily into the automotive industry. My current rig is a 4770K, GTX 780 Ti setup, with full specs in my profile. When I go home next month I will get some pictures and throw them up! 

Desktop: i7-5820K, SLI GTX 980 Ti, 16GB 2666MHz, H440

Laptop: Razer Blade 2015 QHD

dr%20who%20hello.gif

Hello and Welcome to the forum and cant wait for the pics 

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Welcome to the forums, It's always nice to have new members.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

Hey guys, my name is Chaunce and I'm an FNG. I figured I would join up and see whats happening with everyone. I'm a college student with an IT manager and I'm also heavily into the automotive industry. My current rig is a 4770K, GTX 780 Ti setup, with full specs in my profile. When I go home next month I will get some pictures and throw them up! 

Hello... :) ...u will definitely have a great time here... ;)

Welcome to slicktechtips.

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

Welcome! :D

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.