AIO Mounting issues

I have a liquid freezer ii 280 rev and my case is Corsair 5000d Airflow, the 280 rad doesn't fit at the top of my case, my motherboard is msi b550 mag tomahawk and cpu is ryzen 5 5600x at stock overclock/boost. Is it ok if i front mount my aio and should i do push or pull. please and thank you :)

13 minutes ago, EyeSii said:

Is it ok if i front mount my aio and should i do push or pull.

Yep, a front mount should be fine 馃檪@EyeSii, just make sure that the pump assembly isn't the highest point of the loop and you should be fine. For less noise you could also try to make it so your tubes face DOWN instead of up with the front mount.
No need for push-pull.

3 hours ago, gal-m said:

Yep, a front mount should be fine 馃檪@EyeSii, just make sure that the pump assembly isn't the highest point of the loop and you should be fine. For less noise you could also try to make it so your tubes face DOWN instead of up with the front mount.
No need for push-pull.

is it ok if the fans are behind the radiator and set as pull/intake?

Just now, EyeSii said:

is it ok if the fans are behind the radiator and set as pull/intake?

Temperature wise it doesn't actually matter @EyeSii. They can be in front or at the back and it's going to be the same 馃檪

3 hours ago, gal-m said:

Temperature wise it doesn't actually matter @EyeSii. They can be in front or at the back and it's going to be the same 馃檪

thank you