"first boot" cycle every time PC has been unplugged

well hello gentleman, for the last 4 years my pc works just fine.
but 2 days ago, it start doing a wierd behaviour. every time after the psu has been unplugged/turned off next start will do the "first boot" cycle, where i start the pc, it will turns off after a second and then starts again to the "first boot" cycle and then it will boot into win 10 normal. If I just shutdown the pc without turning off the power supply and start it, it works like normal. so it is something that causes this when there is no power to the system, any help will be great.

bios-error-message-rwd.png.rendition.intel.web.480.270.png

15 minutes ago, The Don Firas said:

well hello gentleman, for the last 4 years my pc works just fine.
but 2 days ago, it start doing a wierd behaviour. every time after the psu has been unplugged/turned off next start will do the "first boot" cycle, where i start the pc, it will turns off after a second and then starts again to the "first boot" cycle and then it will boot into win 10 normal. If I just shutdown the pc without turning off the power supply and start it, it works like normal. so it is something that causes this when there is no power to the system, any help will be great.

bios-error-message-rwd.png.rendition.intel.web.480.270.png

Does the time also goes back?

4 minutes ago, WickedThunder86 said:

Does the time also goes back?

no sir, the time, date are correct

even my bios profiles are still exist

Most likely a dead CMOS battery. Easy to replace, just get a standard CR2032 battery.

EDIT: Actually, the image you've posted shows a CPU fan error. That's not a first boot cycle

12 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Most likely a dead CMOS battery. Easy to replace, just get a standard CR2032 battery.

EDIT: Actually, the image you've posted shows a CPU fan error. That's not a first boot cycle

i thought about that too, well i will replace it and see if the problem fixed