40 fps lower in game after cleaning my computer with compressed air

Go to solution Solved by PapaAquaWet,

I solved it! My ram went from xmp enabled to disabled after updating the bios

Hello everyone. For some days ago I cleaned inside my computer with compressed air. Since then I have seen that I get lower fps in Overwatch for some weird reason. I usually get around 240 fps but now it sometimes drops to 180 fps and are more often around 200 fps. Before cleaning the computer I removed every usb cable, monitor cable, headphone cable and power supply cable outside of the chassi not the ones inside of it. Then I turned of the button on the power supply and hold in the turn on the pc button on the chassi. After that I opened up the chassi and started cleaning only with the compressed air. I used it on every part of the pc, including the gpu were I sprayed it on the fan area while holding the fans to not spin. When finnished I put back all my cables back on the chassi, however the usb cables were not put on the exact same spots as before. I did see the computer downloading the mouse for some brief seconds and my Behringer soundcard didn't work so I uninstalled and reinstalled it. I have checked that the monitor cable are connected to the gpu and not the motherboard. I have also disconnected/reconnected all cables inside the computer to make sure that no cable are sitting loose. The temperatures are completely normal for the gpu and cpu and I have 65 celsius on the gpu and 55 celsius on the cpu while gaming.Is it possible to damage a computer with compressed air? 

I uppdated my realtek driver some days before cleaning the computer and went into a download restart the computer loop but eventualy fixed it by rollback the driver to a previous version in device manager. I did also uppdate my bios that same day and I'm pretty sure that the fps were normal when playing Overwatch because I have the show fps option turned on and check the fps multiple times.