Budget Server Build

Budget (including currency): 300$ ( 4.5 million IDR ) if its possible

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  im goin to use it for 24/7 streaming music loop to youtube

Other details : the stream will consist of music playing in loop with 1080P gif in the background for 24/7

i know this is a light procces but can u guys make it cheap as possible. 

also i have un used laptop with i7 3610QM 4 core 3.2GHZ with 16GB DDR3. should i just use this instead?

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

15 minutes ago, Wolfycapt said:

Budget (including currency): 300$ ( 4.5 million IDR ) if its possible

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  im goin to use it for 24/7 streaming music loop to youtube

Other details : the stream will consist of music playing in loop with 1080P gif in the background for 24/7

i know this is a light procces but can u guys make it cheap as possible. 

also i have un used laptop with i7 3610QM 4 core 3.2GHZ with 16GB DDR3. should i just use this instead?

Im also indo so i can suggest buying

Dell optiplex 380 300-500rb rp

4gb ram 100-150rb rp

You will have to run windows 7 cause windows 10 will run like garbage on a machine like this or atleast slow down your stream

For further optimization (optional)

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/processors/celeron/sb/31182707.pdf

If you want to make your system run more efficiently you will want to do bsel mod (except for 1333fsb cpus) and voltage mod to stabilize it, the volt tables are at page 15, bsel you can search on the internet, theres plenty of tutorials for bsel

3.5-3.6 -0.05v/50mv from stock, 3.6-3.8ghz stock volt, 4ghz 1.3-1.35v, 4.2ghz 1.4v, 4.4ghz 1.5v, 4.6ghz 1.6v

Heres some guidelines for your bsel and voltmodding, your cpu will be different so you may need lower volt or higher volt