Ps+ help

GeneralGusher

Hey

So my cousin & I want to play COD and some other multiplayer games together but only he has ps+ and I am unable to get it at this moment. Is there a way where he can some how share his PS+ with me so that we can both play multiplayer games together? Btw we both live in different states so it would have to work on 2 different play stations 

Unfortunately not. Both members can't use the same account on two separate systems at the same time. If you had a pc or different system, you could cross platform certain games.

No, easiest way is to create a new PS account and get the trial again. Though it only works like 3 times.

Proud owner of a custom water cooled Ryzen 1400. 5800x  

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2021 at 3:16 PM, Benito593 said:

Unfortunately not. Both members can't use the same account on two separate systems at the same time. If you had a pc or different system, you could cross platform certain games.

oh ok thank you

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2021 at 8:16 PM, Benito593 said:

Could he not ask his friend for his login info and then sign into his friends account on his machine, and then all accounts on his machine can access ps plus?

He wouldn't be using his friends account, just the shared ps plus that comes with it.

I ask just to clarify, in case that isn't what you meant.

5 hours ago, Maury Sells Wigs said:

Could he not ask his friend for his login info and then sign into his friends account on his machine, and then all accounts on his machine can access ps plus?

He wouldn't be using his friends account, just the shared ps plus that comes with it.

I ask just to clarify, in case that isn't what you meant.

I have never tried this, so I don't know if it works. It might, but I can't say I know.

On 8/8/2021 at 7:58 PM, Benito593 said:

I have never tried this, so I don't know if it works. It might, but I can't say I know.

I see no reason why it shouldn't.