uptop Radiator clearance

hollyh88
Go to solution Solved by hollyh88,

Nvm installed it and it just about fitted. Does touch the ram tho 

So, this summer has me realized that i should really change my cooling solution for my cpu. (obviously)
and of course there is no kill like overkill so i decided to get a AIO. 

My main "targets" are these 2:

arctic liquid freezer II A-RGB 240mm
https://tweakers.net/pricewatch/1717990/arctic-liquid-freezer-ii-240-a-rgb.html

and

Corsair iCUE H115i RGB PRO XT 280mm

https://tweakers.net/pricewatch/1508090/corsair-icue-h115i-rgb-pro-xt-280mm.html

case:

Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 RGB
https://tweakers.net/pricewatch/1236809/cooler-master-masterbox-mb511-rgb.html

now i dont really care about price between these 2 or rgb stuff. My main issue with these 2 here is that the arctic one is the better one BUT its radiator is thick. and im not sure it will fit my case properly.
i also tried to find info on the webpage for my case but it doesnt specify the max thickness of the radiator support uptop.

do you guys know anything about this? and if so which cooler of these 2 would be better installation wise and just in general? also, keep in mind that i already have my pc up and running so.. 

i take my old cooler out and swap the new one in all while everything is already in the case. including the wiremess in the back.

thanks in advance

PC: 
MSI B450 gaming pro carbon ac              (motherboard)      |    (Gpu)             ASRock Radeon RX 6950 XT Phantom Gaming D 16G

ryzen 7 5800X3D                                          (cpu)                |    (Monitor)        2560x1440 144hz (lg 32gk650f)
Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240 A-RGB           (cpu cooler)         |     (Psu)             seasonic focus plus gold 850w
Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 RGB    (PCcase)              |    (Memory)       Kingston Fury Beast 32GB (16x2) DDR4 @ 3.600MHz

Corsair K95 RGB Platinum                       (keyboard)            |    (mouse)         Razer Viper Ultimate

Nvm installed it and it just about fitted. Does touch the ram tho 

PC: 
MSI B450 gaming pro carbon ac              (motherboard)      |    (Gpu)             ASRock Radeon RX 6950 XT Phantom Gaming D 16G

ryzen 7 5800X3D                                          (cpu)                |    (Monitor)        2560x1440 144hz (lg 32gk650f)
Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240 A-RGB           (cpu cooler)         |     (Psu)             seasonic focus plus gold 850w
Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 RGB    (PCcase)              |    (Memory)       Kingston Fury Beast 32GB (16x2) DDR4 @ 3.600MHz

Corsair K95 RGB Platinum                       (keyboard)            |    (mouse)         Razer Viper Ultimate